Employee Spotlight: Sam Kuhns
July 7, 2023
This week, we’re shining our spotlight on Sam Kuhns. Sam will celebrate two years at Keybridge this August! Read more about our favorite Californian here:
- Favorite movie and TV show? No Country for Old Men is the greatest film of all time (RIP Cormac McCarthy). For TV, it’s gotta be Mad Men — especially the scene where Don gets drunk. Great scene.
- What are you reading right now? A book about the 80s farm crisis in Iowa — When a Dream Dies by Pamela Riney-Kehrberg.
- What’s your favorite restaurant in DC? The Baja Fresh on K Street — it’s always deserted, and very tranquil. Bukom Cafe in Adams Morgan is another favorite.
- Favorite musician? MGMT (two musicians).
- Favorite Smithsonian? The zoo. I want to spend the rest of my life in the reptile house looking at the Panamanian golden frog.
- What’s your coffee shop order? Nitro cold brew.
- Favorite KBC team activity? It’s gotta be bowling at Pinstripes. I love bowling with all of my friends!