Welcome Morgan Miller
Keybridge is happy to announce our newest associate, Morgan Miller.
Welcome to the team, Morgan!
1. On a Sunday afternoon, you can usually find me: Trying a new coffee shop and visiting a museum!
2. The greatest song of all time is: “What a Wonderful World,” by Louis Armstrong
3. My favorite holiday is: Thanksgiving or Christmas — Anytime I get to be with my whole family!
4. Lately, I’ve been binge-watching: Old seasons of “Big Brother” and hoping that one day they’ll ask me to bring my expertise to the show (my answer is yes)
5. The movie I’ll never get sick of is: “Best in Show,” a classic comedy
6. The book that has most influenced my life: “What the Dog Saw,” by Malcolm Gladwell
7. An interesting piece of trivia about me: I am the anchor for George Washington Universities’ news show “GWeek”. I help to write, produce, and edit our episodes — it’s been one of the coolest experiences of my life!
8. My favorite quote: “We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope” – Martin Luther King, Jr.